200Mbps Powerline Ethernet Adapter [Single Unit]
Please note:To establish a home network using the IPP200 you will need to purchase a minimum of two units. The IPP200 is being sold as a single unit to keep the cost per unit down and to make it easy to add extra points around your home or business.
The IPP200 is the most efficient way of distributing broadband networking around your house.
- Simple to connect – press the Group button and away you go!
- High speed 200 Mbps allows you to stream high definition videos with no lag!
- Turn every power socket in your home into a LAN port!
- Extend or create an ethernet network by simply using existing household power points
- No new cables, no drilling, just plug and play
- Plug & PlayPurchase two IPP200s and everything you need to turn your existing power points into a high speed network is included (figure 8 leads, LAN cables)
- Compact and stylish design28.5 (H) x 60 (W) x 115 (D) mm
- Lowest cost Home Plug AV solution using the INT6400 chip set
- High Speed Data Transmissiondistribute broadband networking data or IP HD audio/ video at 200 Mbps PHY rate
- Low Power ConsumptionThe Pro2 IPP200 draws less than 1W when in stand-by mode
- Full Home Plug 1.0 and Home Plug Turbo support
- Integrated Quality of Service (QoS)assures Voip, IPTV streaming, and online gaming does not suffer from congestion!
- Priority-based CSMA/CA channel access
- High Security128-bit AES link encryption with key management for secure data transmission
- IGMP managed multi-cast IP transmissionoptimizes the performance of IPTV and VOIP applications
- Intelligent dynamic channel adaptation and channel estimation for harsh channel
- Multiple High-definition IP video streaming
- Long distance200 metre distance using your existing AC line